Frequently Asked Questions
This is a list of Frequently Asked Questions about Baobab. Feel free to suggest new entries!
- ... Is this open source ?
- Yes it is. Baobab is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- ... How fast is it?
- We haven’t yet made any benchmarks, so we can’t really say. The theory tell us
that we are really fast in about all kind of searches, and really bad in
insertions. If your application reads way more than writing, you’ll surely
get benefits. Anyway, we’ll do some benchmarks sooner or later, or link them
if made by third parties.
- ... How did you build the documentation ?
- We used the Sphinx documentation generator
- ... What’s next ?
- Current plans are to have export() start from a particular node, a cache
system, refactoring of some not so clean functions, allowing
to insert a 0th child to a leaf node.
We’re also planning to provide more examples and pictures in documentation.
Later we will develop a more object oriented interface.